Fagor SM 6000+ / SM 7000 Modulator with VSB output, that allows adjacent channel operation. A programmable output channel means that the modulator can easily be inserted into the headend since it operates in any TV channel (BI, BIII, “S” Bands and UHF). The stereo model includes STERO/DUAL signals processing.
Analogue satellite TV community installations, where locally produced channels insertion is needed.
- It allows audio volume adjustment to equalise them to the level of other installed programs.
- It also offers the possibility of fine tuning the output channel frequency to disperse intermodulation products in installations with many channels.
- RF output signal ON/OFF switchable for analysis and headend adjustment.
- Brightness adjustment available.
- Video modulation depth adjustable from 75 to 90%.
- Incorporates test bars generator.
- Output frequency shift.
- Screws and power supply cable included